G1000 NXi Certified Flight Simulator in New York City
The use of G1000 NXi Flight Simulator for flight training is equally if not more important than choosing the right aircraft. Train in the most Technically Advanced Aircraft cockpits in the aviation industry, in New York, with Simtech Aviation, with the use of Aviation Training Devices.
Garmin G1000 Advanced Aviation Training Decive (AATD) Flight Simulator
Our AATD Flight Simulator
Synthetic Vision Technology (SVT), TAWS-B (Terrain), TCAS (Traffic), FlightCharts and SafeTaxi.
Utilizing the G1000 PC Trainer software from Garmin, this is 99.8% accurate.
Click Here to read Max Trescott's Review. "..the new GT Glass Trainer so closely represents the real G1000 that knowledge gained training in it should directly transfer to flying a G1000 or Perspective airplane. So don’t hesitate to start training for the instrument rating in this AATD."
Digital Fleet - This Flight Simulator can be set up to train on your prefered aircraft.
Single Engine Turboprop
Garmin G1000 Avionics Flight Simulator with G1000 NXi
- G1000 Nxi in most planes models.
- Updatable worldwide Navigraph navigation database
- Obstacle icons, terrain, airways, and waypoints on the map page
- VNAV and VPTH waypoint navigation
- Departure and arrival procedures
- LPV WAAS Approaches fully coupled with the Automated Flight Control System
- Missed approach procedures
- Coupled holds and procedure turns
- It simulates the Garmin GFC 700 autopilot
- G1000 simulators such as Synthetic Vision Technology (SVT),
- TAWS-B (Terrain), TCAS (Traffic),
- FlightCharts and SafeTaxi.
Interactive ATC Communication with a Real Person
Pilotedge provides software to connect the flight simulator to a PilotEdge Air Traffic Controller. This allows the pilot to incorporate Air Traffic Communication with their workload while using the Flight Simulator.
Integrate your Electronic Flight Bag to Your Training
Our Flight Simulator transmit real time position and orientation data so that you can see its simulated position on geo referenced maps and charts as well as in your EFB’s synthetic terrain display.
The G1000 Flight Simulator supports most Electronic Flight Bag, including: ForeFlight, FlyQ EFB, Wing X Pro, SkyDemon